Caught!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatzoRC

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Remember the piece of poop that murdered my 18 year old cousin (the same day as the bash)?

They caught him 3000 miles away.'
In California, 40 miles north of LA. There flying him back as we speak.
He was working off the books in a carpet store in CA.
Tried to start a new life...butthead!
If I find a news story, I'll post it.

This is one of the reasons that I haven't been on much..
This doesn't fix everything, but puts some relief on the mind.

Found a link.

http://www.ny1news.com/ny1/Boroughs/staten_island_news.jsp

Last edited:
Great news Rob. I hope justice is served!

Excellent work. I'm glad they have their hands on them. I do hope this begins the healing.

Thats really good news. Just read the story.
Being a Newbie (!) I'm sorry for the loss you guys must have gone through, but sometimes justice will come to those who deserve it!

REVOME

Glad to hear it Ratzo! It won't bring him back, but the closure has got to help!

Thanks guys.

My cousin Richie (the kids father) is having a horrible time dealing, but he's getting by.

Thanks for the well wishes. Just hope this piece of poop gets life or better, the death penalty.

In this case a death sentence would be too humane. Let him rot away in a hole somewhere.

Sorry for you loss Ratzo. But hopefully getting this guy convicted will bring some much needed closure.

Hey Rob,

I am glad to see you get some closure to this tragedy. I will still keep you in my prayers.

Keep looking up my friend.

Jon

send him to texas, ill push the button myself!!! glad they caught him, you hear so much about how the police department doesn't do much. thye worked hard to find this guy. hope your family is doing ok, if you need anything let me ( or most everyone here) know and we will be glad to help

Good to see the guys in blue (the other guys in blue) pulled threw and kept on him. Now just hope the justice system will nail him to the wall. They have the death penalty there in Ny?

Least this will hopefully give you guys some more closure.

Rob, I'm glad they caught the piece of poop! I know it doesn't make losing a family member any easier, but maybe now justice will be served.

Glad the butthead is in custody and hope justice is served, but it's so hard to put a price on crimes. Sometimes the courts just don't do enough.

Let's hope our justice system doesn't let you down here and they fry the mother f'er!

Ratzo, Iam glad to hear that they caught the piece of poop, and hope they fry his ass. I wish the best to you and your family. Take care.

Glad to hear it man, good thing they found him.

Glad to hear it, bro.
I know it won't help the pain of loosing a loved one. But as some of the other guys have said maybe your family can get some closure.

Thats great news Rob!

I hope this helps bring closure so the healing processes can begin. You never get over loosing a loved one but in time you will learn to remember the good times and it won't be as hard.

Let's all pray he shares a cell with big bubba and gets bitched for the rest of his life!

That is fantastic news Rob.

Not to sound like a broken record... but glad to hear the bit of great news. I hope he gets what he has coming.

Tom

Great news bro, does not make up for the loss, but at least they got him, lets all hope for a quick trial for you and the family.