Carbon Fiber Stone Guards

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbreaker

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys. I want to get my hands on a set of these carbon fiber stone guards for my Storm but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I searched here but I came up with no matches.

I've asked a few people with pictures of their buggies with them on them in the galleries but I haven't gotten a response (probably because the default is to not be notified when someone posts about your pictures.)

Does anyone know where I'd get a set of these things? They are so badass.

Hmm, which ones do you like better? I almost think the silver ones look better, but the brown ones would match the other graphite parts on the buggy.

I know Fioroni makes them specifically for the storm, but GS is really bad about including ALL of the Fioroni parts on their site.

Ahh hah, it's not Fioroni, it's "Hot Products" that makes them.

http://www.gsracing.com/gsracing/page.asp?pg=products&catid=52&fatherid=49&rootid=0&id=419

Phew, a hundred bucks. But still, they are kickass =) Maybe I'll try to get those e-bay ones for less first.

The silver ones look sick

not sure how much i'd actual want to use them (i think i'd snap them reasonably quick), but for a show puppy they would rock.

if it was me i'd be shooting for the ebay ones.... 9.99 vs 94.99

i doubt the ebay ones will even hit half that.

Back