"Bond"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdavidhicks

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
There's nothing like relaxing into the Thanksgiving weekend with a James Bond marathon and a couple Snow Cap Ales.

I think he knocks off an average of three pieces every movie.

Re: "Bond"

Originally posted by wdavidhicks
There's nothing like relaxing into the Thanksgiving weekend with a James Bond marathon and a couple Snow Cap Ales.

I think he knocks off an average of three pieces every movie.

Except for the Timothy Dalton era. They started getting all pc and he had one love interest the whole film. Kinda ruined the whole Bond vibe.

sLY

The only thing that would make the entire Bond saga more realistic is if he would pound his pud a few times during the movie.
Any one who gets laid that much needs to spank it a few time in-between.

-Ed

That is a must, if you are bone'n that many chicks you gotta wack it, otherwise it is like going to the OK corale with a loaded gun, it just doesn't last very long before somebody gets shot.

You gotta get your due time in or you will get the munchies after the first drag.

The Bond Movies are the whole reason I bought this gun, had it re-blued and I installed a custom bone grip
walther1.jpg

I never cared much for Timothy Dalton either. I like Pierce Brosnan, though. But Sean's the Bond.

I'm glad you weren't the director, Eddy. I imagine the real Bond would probably wax the dolphin a few times but we don't wanna see it.

And speaking of "piece"... nice piece, msly!

pierce and sean in my book are the best 2 bonds around. I can't stop watching these movies.

Back