Body Clip thingies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helifreak

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What are these "thingies" I see hanging off of body clips... They look like miniature glow sticks - obviously there to prevent the common problem of losing body clips, but I can't seem to figure out what they are called or where to buy them.

From what I'm reading, it may just be the body clip pulls made from fuel tubing and zip ties. This makes it much easier to pull the body clips off.

Also makes them easier to hang up in a roll over and fall out. Though with bright color straps, you shouldn't have a problem finding them.

Come on now, don't pay for things like this. Just take some spare fuel line, cut it the length you want (on my savage I use 3/4"), then take a small zip tie, pass it through the tubing, then through a clip, then again in the tube and zip it on the other end. Takes a second to do, and it's free...

I even took a picture for you, ain't that nice? Hehe.

Attachments

• clip.jpg
    clip.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the Proline pulls since I can make those myself. However, I do like the Dubro retainers because they obviously keep you from losing your clips

Come on now, don't pay for things like this. Just take some spare fuel line, cut it the length you want (on my savage I use 3/4"), then take a small zip tie, pass it through the tubing, then through a clip, then again in the tube and zip it on the other end. Takes a second to do, and it's free...

I even took a picture for you, ain't that nice? Hehe.

Thats exactly it... and I got plenty of spare fuel line laying around... Thanks!

Back