Sold / Found Bodies On Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what would shipping be to 17082?
and do you have an HPI saleen mustang (Tim Allen)

Yes that is available and the price was changed to sale price

how much is shipping? for the mbx body

RushRC said:
If you add the item to the cart and start the checkout process it will give you the shipping
Thanks

How's that?

vbgagnon said:
How's that?

LOL damn beat me to it - thanks man!

Please add to cart and it should give you rate. Thanks
Bruce

bruce you got a pm...

Did you know your Streamliner body shows a picture of a tire?
Also, do you know if the Streamliner body will fit the Savage with a RC Raven roll cage? I love this body, but I cannot order it until I know it will fit!
thanks!

1500valk said:
Did you know your Streamliner body shows a picture of a tire?
Also, do you know if the Streamliner body will fit the Savage with a RC Raven roll cage? I love this body, but I cannot order it until I know it will fit!
thanks!
Fixed - thanks for pointing that out. I would imagine that it would fit with that cage but I can not gurantee it. You might have to modify but thats part of the fun of the hobby :cheers:

Bruce, carpet season is practically here. Are you going to have any sales on 1/12 bodies and 190mm any time soon?

Diver6127 said:
Bruce, carpet season is practically here. Are you going to have any sales on 1/12 bodies and 190mm any time soon?

Send me a PM of what your looking for and I can order it for you. Those are not items I would stock
Thanks
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.