big MGT finish at the track.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadian-mgt

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just got in from racing my MGT at the local track,I was 1 of 2 that were there.I ran on stock everything but the RPM arms I put on it,the other guy's only upgrade was a set of bowties.and we cleaned house and took 1st and 2nd in the MT A-main.... :bow: the mgt is the king of monster trucks!

Congrats on your win man !! are the races held every weekend or bi weekly? may come down and join ya in london for the next race.. MGT rules all !

Congrats dude. Like I said before the MGT is definitely a Big Player. Good news to hear.

Nice Job, I know it feels good to come across the finish in first. Now you just have to keep on doing it.

Way to go.. 1st is nice. It never gets old.
It's a shame our little Monster GT forum doesn't do better.
It's a great truck.

Congrats man. I really like that truck. maybe down the road I'll pick one up.

thanks guys,it felt good to beat all the maxxes and savages.before the season started there was alot of talk about how the maxx is the king of the track there,but so far it's not lookin like it now.the last three weeks my MGT has placed in the top 3 spots,not to mention I'm the only (in town) guy who races one at the track.I'd like to see a few more out there too,so that we can push all the maxxes and savages back into the B-mains :wedgie:
hey sunny D there's a monster truck night coming up on the 18th,you should come down for it.it's gonna be a monsters only racenight,and chances are that alot of guys are gonna be there.we normally get about 18-20 monster trucks showing up on just a regular race day,so this should be pretty big.have a look at the WEBPAGE for the track,there's a schedule on it and alot of killer pics of the action so far this year.let me know if you plan on coming down

Back