Sold / Found Big Block Modded Revo FS or trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adeezy9183

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, i'm selling my pride and joy. This revo is mint. it's been completely rebuilt and race ready. Hopups include:

-picco .26 MAX BB engine (less than a half gallon)
-Robinson racing HD slipper kit w/ HD steel spur and bell
-Robinson Racing steel FOC kit
-Aluminum tini coated shocks(freshly rebuilt)
-Traxxas wing mount and wing
-tekno rx box(battery is mounted on front shock tower
-Aluminum servo arm w/ high torque servo (330 oz. off brand) I wanna say it's HD pro but the sticker is pretty worn. works great though.
-Traxxas CVD's
-THS pipe
-new orange fuel line

Both diffs have been rebuilt and the front end has a locker in it. it really helps keep the front end down and give more throttle out of turns.

I am asking 350 SHIPPED in the U.S. as a roller because i run 2.4 spektrum stuff. i also have some misc. spare parts that go with the truck. I received the truck on a trade a while back and only drove it a handful of times. It is super fast and the only reason i am gettin rid of it is because i prefer brushless electric over nitro. I will enertain all trades. lemme know what u have. preferably brushless electric. You will NOT be dissappointed with this one guys!! thanks! happy holidays!
here are a few pics:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Check out my Mini E-Revo FS thread on here and see if you would be interested in trading!

No thanks on the MERV bro. I still have mine. Thanks tho! U shouldn't have a problem selling that thing. It looks like it's in great shape!

free bump for a good dude

Their's absolutely no way i would take 200. The engine and big block conversion are worth more than that. In my opinion 350 is a great price considering the mods now....If someone disagrees with this please let me know

Their's absolutely no way i would take 200. The engine and big block conversion are worth more than that. In my opinion 350 is a great price considering the mods now....If someone disagrees with this please let me know

adeezy is right. I have that same bb kit on my revo. there is no way I would let go of my revo for anything less than $500. whoever gets this at $350 is getting a great deal from a good dude.

Yeah sure he will take $200 if you are will to pay another $200 for shipping. That is a damn sweet rig. If you are going to toss out a lowball, send it as a PM it so you don't make yourself look like an ass in public.

Yeah sure he will take $200 if you are will to pay another $200 for shipping. That is a damn sweet rig. If you are going to toss out a lowball, send it as a PM it so you don't make yourself look like an ass in public.

he sent it as a pm too. lol i really don't want to get rid of the thing. I am just more into electric now (brushless). less maintenance. I don't really have a lot of spare time on my hands and when i do run my rigs i like the cleanup to be quick and easy.

come on guys! someone has to want this revo. i'm interested in brushless electric rigs. preferably 1/10 scale, but i'm open to all offers. I'd love a 4x4 slash vxl in great condition. roller for roller.

Very nice Revo, Do you have the THS146 or THS146B Pipe? Have you sold the Revo?

JerBoy...this thread was started in 2010

Never thought u would get rid of this thing !!! By far my best build to date... Message me I got a new number and may be interested in the revo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back