Best place to purchase, and needed upgrades?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

untchbl

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So I'm going to get a savage real soon! I'm dying to have one actually. Who's got the best deals on em, take customer service into account and speed of shipping.

What are some necessary upgrades right from the get go? Spare parts to buy now?

Thanks guys

Brandon

p.s. or should I hold out for the monster gt?

I boubht mine at my LHS, I figured if there is a problem I wont have to ship it back.

Upgrades: Hard DogBones, Air Filter, Fail Safe

meganitro.com has some killer prices. I got mine for 430 shipped with reverse module

I bought mine at a LHS. I paid $429, not the best price in the world. I did get a card good for three free hours of labor. At $20 an hour labor I suppose the price was not bad. I'd guess that they are betting most people will not use the free labor but it's there if I need it or just don't feel like doing something that needs to be done. I also benifited with local buying in that I bought a Roto Start and it was apparently bad because it ate itself up the first day. They just told me to bring it in and they just exchanged it for a new one with no problems. Something I very much doubt any mail order would have done. I have bought an R/C by mail order already but only because nobody in my area stocked any Mugen items and that was what I wanted.
Anyway, whatever you decide, good luck and enjoy the truck!

:whack: :puke:
u.k here and i can't get any cheaper than £375 (pounds) help i really want a savage

Towerhobbies.com has it for $399 plus $15 off.

does anyone know where i can get one cheap in the u.k??? towerhobbies is cheap but they will charge for shipping--- making it more expensive anyway!!!!!!!!!:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: i have been reading about the savage and i really want one:help:

Back