best movies ever made

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specter

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
NA and the others reciting lines from Super Troopers gave me an idea. What are your top 5 favorite movies??

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Lock Stock and 2 smokey barrels
3 Snatch (2nd part of Lock Stock and 2 smokey barrels)
4. Bumfights
5. Super Troopers

pulp fiction- Joules says before he kills a man " The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will sheperds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother's and you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." best movie quote ever.

1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (funniest movie ever made)
2. Field of Dreams
3. Saving Private Ryan
4. Mad Max
5. (no laughing) BOTH Harry Potter movies...

1. Pink Floyds, The Wall
2. Apocalypse Now
3. ShawShank Redemption
4. Heat
5. Jackass the Movie

Man you guys don't know movies...

1. Scarface

Hands down, PERIOD!

-Michael

No poop! Ok - you're right, I forgot about that one!

But it doesn't beat the Wall ;)

1. Scarface
2. The Godfather
3. My cousin Vinny
4. Goodfellas
5. Beverly Hills Cop

1.BlackHawk Down
2.Saving Private Ryan
3.Jackass The Movie
4.Gone In 60 Seconds
5.Stealing Harvard

Braveheart......best movie ever made.

My personal favorites, in no specific order.....

Pulp Fiction
The Fugitive
The Dead Zone
The Shining
Fight Club

Asked me before I went to Panamá I am not sure what I would have said. Ask me now and it will be without fail Pirates of the Black Pearl or however it´s translated into English. I saw it here down south and visited the 400 year old Spanish ruins of Panamá Viejo the following day. Nothing could top that experience it´d kinda be like watching Driven and going to the Indy 500 the following day.

favortie movies no specific order

fight club
gone in 60 seconds
fast and furrious
stealing harvard
jackass the movie
and acouplle of others I dont think I should list

1 - Saving Private Ryan
2 - The Perfect Storm
3 - Full Metal Jacket ("Is that you John Wayne? Is this Me?... What the fiddlesticks was that!!! WHO THE fiddlesticks SAID THAT?... WHOS THE SLIMY LITTLE COCK TOED FAGGIT WHO JUST SIGNED THERE OWN NECKWAR?!?!?!?!?")
4 - Pulp Fiction
5 - Braveheart
Of course the God Fathers also, others too.....

Gangster movies all around best like Resevoir Dogs (the first part of pulp fiction) And Scarface is just sick.

Citizen Kane
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Hard Boiled
American History X
Malcolm X

Resevoir Dogs (would be in my top 10, Tim Roth was just here at our shop cool guy, I live in Eagle Rock where a couple of the scenes were shot, it's fun checking out where Tarantino shot the movie)

1. The Matrix
2. Road to Perdition
3. American Pie
4. Happy Gilmore
5. CKY (all of them)

All the Hannibal Movies were great, and I also liked Bruce Almighty.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ

3. ShawShank Redemption

I like movies, but I don't like to watch them more than once. The ShawShank Redemption is the only movie I enjoy to watch more than once.

the next lord of the rings comes out tomorrow on dvd. i'm gonna rent it along with the first one because the wife didn't see that one.

Scarface
Strange Brew
Animal House
Breakfast club
Bumfights

Haha Strange Brew RULES !! I totally forgot about that movie.Man i got to go and rent that i haven't seen it for a long time.I just Rented Old School and Behind Enemy Lines..Both Very good movies !!

Back