Baja

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume you mean the HPI Baja 5b? There are a number of guys on here who have 'em and LOVE 'em. Worth every penny!

Its doing very well today, how are you?

Baja 5B is great.

We even have large scale forum to talk about it so I moved this thread there.

Great, just bought another lol! Worth every nickle and dime!

As an owner of the Baja truck all I can say is...Worth the price of admission and more! :D

When you go large scale it is hard to go back,well I have them all from tiny to BIG and all are fun to drive,maintain and UPGRADE!

I've got some great footage from toady of two HPI Baja Trucks running on our track here, and I must say they are about damn bulletproof. I think they run forever on a tank of gas too, the guys would get tired of driving them or we'd run them off the track before they ran out of gas.

When I get the video together I'll upload and show you just how amazing those trucks are. They draw a crowd EVERYWHERE they go. People just stand there amazed. I marshaled for them for a while, but never really had to flip them if they crashed, 9 times out of 10 they land on their feet. They would hit the whoops and go about 8-10 feet in the air, and one would get so much air he would blow the wheel clean off the thing. I guess they are designed to blow out like that to keep from breaking parts, because he'd put some new clip on and be back on the track in no time.

Not to double post this video, but here is some great footage from our last meet where we had two HPI Baja Trucks running on our track at the same time. They put on a great show I must say...

Last edited by a moderator: