Baja Truck Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I'm hamz and I'm addicted to gas.....

Good news, the Lexan bodies are alomst done. They are running test shots this week. Should only be another few more weeks for production.

The Trophy Truck looks much better with the Hostile Hobby Tires now.

TT-HT.jpg

Man now that I actually have a 5b I really LOVE these things.

Sweet! I can hardly wait for the Lexan. I smell a different paint job coming on.

I really like the carbon fiber but I also want a custom paint job. Hmmm (while waving hands over majoc crystal ball), got it! I see in my future a Carbon Fiber truck body for the strength of the carbon fiber. I also see an identical lexan body so I can paint a replica of one of the CORR trucks or something like that! That will kill two birds with, uh, two stones!

Man now that I actually have a 5b I really LOVE these things.

LoL - Hell wait till you get this together and run it for the first time. Electric and Nitro has NOTHING on the large scale RC's. It's a night and day difference, I love my FG Monster Truck!

-Michael

I really like the carbon fiber but I also want a custom paint job. Hmmm (while waving hands over majoc crystal ball), got it! I see in my future a Carbon Fiber truck body for the strength of the carbon fiber. I also see an identical lexan body so I can paint a replica of one of the CORR trucks or something like that! That will kill two birds with, uh, two stones!

A few of my customers are doing just that. I can match the paintjobs on both.