baja 5b or vorza

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broken_civic

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've always liked buggies, Kinda wanted a 5b but would like something a bit quieter. Let's hear the goods and bads of both? I can't decide which will be my next purchase.

How fast are the 5b's out of the box? A friend of mine has a king motors clone and it's pretty slow.

My choice would be the Baja 5b. It runs around 45 minutes on a tank of gas. A couple of gallons of gas will last an entire weekend of bashing. They are also not much louder than your average weed eater stock. They can run up to 40 mph stock.

Depending on how much room you have to run it, I'll second the Baja for all the reasons Hamz already mentioned. Plus, they just drive totally different from any other RC due to their size and weight, in a good way.

Its definately a preference question, but the Vorza is gonna be a lot faster than the 5b stock to stock. with good 5000mah lipos youll get 40 mins or so of runtime out of it.

I'm biased, but I would go 5B.

35-40mph can be expected from a stock 5B using the larger 5T style can. Keep in mind that it may not look that fast due to the size of the rig. Adding a tuned pipe, even an inexpensive one, can really wake up the stock engine.

One thing to consider is the area you will be running in. 5th scales require a lot of room to roam.

Back