Bad Day at the Office?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that made me feel better. The paper airplane killed me! That musta freaked the other guy out.

That hit the spot ....everything I touched today seemed to turn to Sh!t...SO that really made me smile....life is a breeze...;)

Where the hell did that sledge hammer come from!!!

Why is always the "heavy" guy that goes ape? I've seen a lot of little dudes loose their mind and throw stuff... I mean, I've thrown people, but I'd never through computer equipment... it can always be repaired. People on the other hand... well, sometimes they just need thrown.

It's fun to see fat people go nuts, we all wait for them to grasp their chest and die of a heart attack in the process of their anger rage!!

It's fun to see fat people go nuts, we all wait for them to grasp their chest and die of a heart attack in the process of their anger rage!!

So your the guy that causes traffic backups by jelly necking at accidents... Now I know where to mail my poo. :constipat Never mind... too much cheese.

If you've ever worked in a cube farm like that, you know that people keep some weird stuff in their cubes. When I worked at that "D" computer company, one of the overnite people had their cube dressed up like a dungeon from an S&M movie.

Huh... I keep my cube very plain. Minimal things on the desk, no crap on the walls... boring, but it's work. I have a hard time working with distractions.

A guy smashing his computer with a 5lb maul would catch my attention...

Back