Backyard track , looking for info

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventrywoods

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I'm redesigning my track. It's an odd figure 8 layout due to obstructions and restraints. The longer straight will be approximately 110' after exiting a mild banked hard packed corner. I want to put a double then a table top and leave the rest flat as a time maker as the rest of the track is technical. Not sure how to space them out though and how far out of the corner to start with the double. I want it to flow with a rhythm (double then table top) but would also like to be able to land the table top off the first double if the corner is taken right with a fast line. Not sure how high and if the heights should carry all being the same.Also an estimate on spacing. As of now my jumps are about 3' high with a gentle rake for distance not height. Mainly 8th scale electric buggy & truggy. But I also run 5th & 10th nitro, gas & lipo. Main focus is 8th buggy & truggy though to clear the quad.

Maybe some imagery of your area you are working with will help.