Sold / Found backwards compatable ps3 for trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klown

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
it is the phat 60 gig console, backwards compatable, has card reader. in good working condition. only issue with the console is the top slide lid is broken where the screw that holds it in, so it will slide off. doesn't affect playablity and when removed it doesn't revel any working parts of the ps3, its purely astethic. the console is currently on official firmware 3.30, so it can be modded. its not currently.

i am wanting to trade the ps3 for a couple trucks. electric, offroad, 4x4, able to run brushless without issue, needs to have a good parts offering thats easy to find, and able to take a beating. looking for things like 4x4 slash, 4x4 stampede, e revo, e maxx, e savage. nothing smaller than 1/10th scale. interested in rollers as well as rtr rigs.

the ps3 will easily go over 300 bux on evil bay and other locations. please dont make me resort to that. :hehe:

I just sold one of these systems, i wish i had got 300 out of mine.

thats what they are going for online. i can get more than that local for em. but not many local rc'ers around to trade with.

They go for about 250 here in NY, well my area in NY, I feel they are worth more myself though... For what they can do etc, should be worth 500 plus... Only the backwards compat's though, which is what you have... :)

i had a backwards compatable for sale for 2 months, sold it for 225

i agree kfarron, they should be worth alot more, especially more than the new ones for sure. and with this console having a low firmware version and able to be modded it should go for a little more to the right person. its def worth what i am wanting to trade for. easily.

but alas, not a single offer. i do appreciate the bumps guys, i know someone here wants/needs this. make an offer before it goes to craigslist or other places of doom.

Hey man I have an HPI mt2 that I would trade

appreciate the offer rmaravetz, but i dont run nitro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back