Axial Yeti Kit giveaway, banter thread!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if people know that I can see the giveaway entries. It's funny to see some of the stuff people enter for the Supporting Members daily entry who are clearly not a Supporter. Sadly those bogus entries have been deleted too. :D

Support the site today and get 30 EXTRA entries into the giveaway contest compared regular members.

I think I'm going to come back to the forum just so I can win this.

Then let everyone scream about the contest being rigged! (old timer's reference)

Actually, my brain stalled when it asked me for my supporting code word. my phone opened a new window in the same tab I was using when I clicked the link, after that I wasn't sure if I'd screw anything up if I went back to the other page.

The first day I thought you were making it too easy, and miss read the sentence, its cause my screen is so damn small on this moto g.

Me and my kids would love this thing. We are IN!!!!

Then let everyone scream about the contest being rigged! (old timer's reference)
Whaooo blast from the past! How goes it @Candyman?

What the......
Who the HELL was THAT???
There used to be a mod named Jeff using that same avatar.
There's a problem on the forum, today, with the date and time not showing at the beginning of a new post. You really threw me.
I thought I had stumbled into a 3 or 4 year old thread.
WoodiE better not rig this in YOUR favor, you son of a....

There should be more pages doing these sorts of giveaways its great for the Rc community

Whaooo blast from the past! How goes it @Candyman?
Hi WoodiE. I got notice of your tag on the OP and I just had to come back for a look. Things up here are some old same old. What I thought was a year or two of transition is stretching out longer and longer. But hopefully I'll be back in good shape soon. I keep staring at all my RC's thinking I should get running again. Or better yet, sell off what I have now and rebuild my fleet in electric. The sun is back in New York. I may just find the time to renew my relationship with my cars!
The site looks great! I love the new look. Pretty slick. I was poking around and clicked on the Members dropdown. Hit the "Notable Members" link and holy time warp. A lot of names there I haven't seen in a loooooong time. I just scanned the list and laughed. A lot of stories go with those guys. Glad this place is still rolling. And it's really nice to see my old friends are still here.

What the......
Who the HELL was THAT???
There used to be a mod named Jeff using that same avatar.
There's a problem on the forum, today, with the date and time not showing at the beginning of a new post. You really threw me.
I thought I had stumbled into a 3 or 4 year old thread.
WoodiE better not rig this in YOUR favor, you son of a....

That's funny, I used to know this mod named Ralph that had an avatar like yours. I remember something about wishing him good luck peeing.

I still have that engine, by the way. I just can't seem to part with it because of all the drama. I crack up whenever I see it.
It's always good to see you Ralph. Truly.
And I will post pictures of the Yeti when I get it ready for it's shakedown run!!!!

Thanks for the chance!!! New to the hobby..and this would be great for me and the boy!

I always enjoy seeing you on the forum @Candyman . You really need to get back on more often. We could really use you. ALL the mods that were hired after 2003 are not working out. :D

Another drive-by????? Sheesh! We need to change the locks again!

Back