Axial ryft kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rceverywhere

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Boating
Hey guys, after a long process of building this ryft I finally got it out for a spin.
Things I have done is aluminum reinforced axle tube inserts, built up q bond glue/powder on the ends of the axle housings on the outside where they seem to break most often.
Castle mamba x esc, 2400kv sensored motor, power hd tr4 shift servo using scx 10 2 servo horn adapter kit, 45kg steering servo, pit bull rock beast 2.2 tires, 50k front rear diff fluid and 100k center diff. Seems to go pretty good and I could even run 4s if I really wanted to go pick it up more. Lol

IMG_20240211_185635.jpg

20240212_121727.jpg

How did you like the build? One of the best kits I have built to date.
It went together great! But after starting I learned weak spots, so I paused and ordered more parts, hadc3 motors for it but bought a new sencored one, bought paint for plastic instead of dye and took forever to muster up the nerve to spray all those bars without overspray or runs. Super happy with the way it came together, maybe upgrade to metal diff housings someday if I get crazy enough to break them.

Back