Aquacraft Supervee 27 Nitro?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would you like to know? I had one of the first ones out, I got it about 4 days before they hit the streets so I've got a little experience with it.

like..Whats some things to watch out for, the best prop(if you know), Is it a good boat for a begginner,(in boats not nitro).? I'm going to be running it in salt water,idk if thats bad for something or not. If i have more questions i will ask,thanks a lot for your help!

I've got some videos on You Tube so look up Super-Vee 27 then floatsfast, that's me.
What to watch out for. First, check all of the bolts and the prop nut as most of them were over-torqued from the factory and will break stuff, especially the radio box bolts. Speaking of the radio box, it's probably the weakest part of the whole boat as the corners are really thin and subject to breaking there. To help, remove the tabs from the lid then wrap rubber bands over the top then under the tabs on the box itself.
The stock prop is junk as mine broke while (get this!) simply trying to pull-start it the first time as the nut was too tight. Go with one of their Grimracer props, they're nice. The 40 x 53 should do you just fine.
Keep the flex cable lubed. Aquacraft does offer the Grimracer grease but be forewarned, it's stinky but works well.
2-1/2 turns out on the high-speed needle should get you in the neighborhood.
Saltwater isn't good for any boat, RC or full-sized. Wash it down after running with fresh water. Shoot something like WD-40 on metal parts to protect them from corrosion.

Thanks so much!. I will make sure to wash it down just like my real boat. Thanks for the info!

Back