Apparently Russia rigged the election...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hillary is just mad somebody did a better job at cheating then her.

Actually I can't remember the last time we had a clean election where the losing side didn't accuse the winning side of doing something wrong to win the election.

Hillary is just mad somebody did a better job at cheating then her.

Actually I can't remember the last time we had a clean election where the losing side didn't accuse the winning side of doing something wrong to win the election.
Trump says he'd get along with Putin- at least it means less chance of another cold war type situation.

Thank God it's over. I have never seen so much bullcrap flying back and forth.

She forgot, if she bought the election instead of the fbi, she would be president and would own the fbi too! FAIL!

I think were all OK ,nothing too bad has happened yet!

Russia is Russia ,an the US is still the US ,theres spys on both sides ,always has an always will!...:D

This wasn't cheating. This was putting truthful information out there. The DNC is pissed because the truth came out about things that they did not want exposed. There was no fabricated evidence. Nothing was made up. They exposed TRUTHFUL INFORMATION that should have been released per several court orders MONTHS before the election took place.

WikiLeaks Julian Assange said the Russian government was not his source for the hacked emails they released from both the Democratic National Committee and the chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign John Podesta.

And there is evidence of Georgia's voting machines were trying to be hacked by the DHS before the election...

thetruth.jpg

25JackTorrance.gif

These games have been going on for a LOT longer than even computers were around! Low blows, cheats, false news stories, whatever one side could do to undercut the other... The internet just made this stuff too big to hide the actual truth that's under lie(s). There were a series of Obama clips played in the radio yest. Obama declaring how the idea that ANYONE could EVER do anything to falsify, hack etc... the system because they are not interconnected and the sheer numbers are just so big that any attempt would be either too small to make a difference or so BIG that it would become apparent. That they (dnc) had NEVER seen any attempts to alter the electoral process. This was all said when these accusations we directed at his election and re-election.
This story will go round and round with each election until someone messes up... Let's say when the missing emails turn up or whatever happens that gives solid evidence. Good luck with that!!!

Donald Trump...

I was hoping the electoral college would overturn the election... so I could act stupid and loot Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's... lol

I still don't know what all the talk was regarding hanging Chad in Florida 8 years ago. The democrats claim that Al Gore should have won. I don't even know who this guy Chad was and if they hung him or cut him loose.

You can add West Virginia and Kentucky to the states that DHS attempted to hack...

Back