Anyone have a enduro24? What kinda mods you do?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.7 wheels and tires are on the way, I got the ones wickedfrog suggested. RC4WD black stamped steel wheels and mickey thompsons baja claw.
Not sure but looks like I could flip the hub around on wheel to make it deep dish and act like a spacer. Anyone happen to know if I can?

.7 wheels and tires are on the way, I got the ones wickedfrog suggested. RC4WD black stamped steel wheels and mickey thompsons baja claw.
Not sure but looks like I could flip the hub around on wheel to make it deep dish and act like a spacer. Anyone happen to know if I can?
Yup. You can mount em either way.

Figured I would take some picks with the real deal. 🤪
IMG_3832.jpeg
IMG_3833.jpeg
IMG_3835.jpeg
IMG_3834.jpeg

.7 are on.
tiny little buggers
Ok the enduro axels are bigger diameter than the whole provided, I drilled and had to make where axel pin goes a little bigger also. Didn’t try to mount them in reverse yet, wanted to see how it looked normal and also couldn’t do so without the drilling and filing. But definitely looks more scale may have to take another colorado body and do it up again.
With these tires and wheels no trimming necessary. 👍🏼
IMG_3838.jpeg
IMG_3837.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Been having a little trouble trying to get wheel spacers for this, had to modify scx spacers, but after the mod didn’t gain very much.
Was wandering what size wheel nuts are on 1/18 crawlers, maybe this axel is same size in diameter as 1/18 crawler. Just haven’t looked into it yet, just figured someone may know here.

IMG_3866.jpeg

Found this little thing/stand at goodwill while looking for a body for the danchee and for some reason this popped in my mind. 🤔

Back