Anyone have a enduro24? What kinda mods you do?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willy0942

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
IMG_3666.png
IMG_3665.png
IMG_3656.jpeg
IMG_3660.jpeg
IMG_3664.png

I got this yesterday and already putting bigger tires on, and trimming body and bumper. Moved the lights into the body. I'm looking to add some front weight any recommendations?

Was always curious about those. How is the motor and servo?

Was always curious about those. How is the motor and servo?
I only drove it around my couch. But the thing does pretty good, servo is really fast with small tires on, but the big tires don’t slow it to much, and motor is very impressive, I was able to go pretty slow, and no cog, even with bigger tires, with a little front weight will probably go anywhere within its means of course. People like this motor over axial, it’s cheap, so I gave it a chance. I found this for $57 barely used. So couldn’t resist.

I've got the 1/24 Ecto, compared to my other crawlers in that scale it's a little anemic. It's not bad, it just doesn't have much umph. I don't know if it needs more tork, or a little more weight but it needs something.

I've got the 1/24 Ecto, compared to my other crawlers in that scale it's a little anemic. It's not bad, it just doesn't have much umph. I don't know if it needs more tork, or a little more weight but it needs something.
Just buy some cheap automotive wheel weights and see if it makes a difference. If so then buy the aftermarket ones that fit. It will help with trial and error with weight distribution. So you’re not buying parts that you won’t use. If no then probably need a higher quality motor and or esc.

I have one. No photos though. I installed the rc4wd tractor tires with rc4wd beadlocks, a 2s lipo and i remove the bumper. Esc isn't the best so it makes low speed crawling tedious, but overall i have a lot of fun with it

I wouldn't mind one just to tinker with.
This is my first 1/24 crawler, didn’t know if I would like it as much, this was cheap, will be easy to build obstacles and use indoors. Pretty impressive little machine.

Ok stuck 2s in, after moving battery to the center of truck. Was pretty quick and handled it. But like coldvod said, hard to predict at low speed.
Added 1/2 ounce wt to front, in bumper gap, and 3/4 ounce to the back where battery used to sit.
Turned servo 180* and put small shim in for servo horn for clearance, and got a little more travel in front.
Also decided to see how it would do with no springs in shocks since I haven’t seen anyone do that yet. Definitely made it lower, but suspension sticks sometimes, but not that much. Does really good.
I put 1s back in just to see a slow crawl and the thing does really good. Crawled around in rocks today and was very impressed, probably gona have to buy an scx24 just to compair, and do same mods, at least the wt distribution, wheels and tires.
IMG_3679.jpeg
IMG_3680.jpeg
IMG_3689.jpeg

Top pick is missing 1/4 ounce weights front and
bac, also no springs anymore. Still not sure on that.
Ok stuck 2s in, after moving battery to the center of truck. Was pretty quick and handled it. But like coldvod said, hard to predict at low speed.
Added 1/2 ounce wt to front, in bumper gap, and 3/4 ounce to the back where battery used to sit.
Turned servo 180* and put small shim in for servo horn for clearance, and got a little more travel in front.
Also decided to see how it would do with no springs in shocks since I haven’t seen anyone do that yet. Definitely made it lower, but suspension sticks sometimes, but not that much. Does really good.
I put 1s back in just to see a slow crawl and the thing does really good. Crawled around in rocks today and was very impressed, probably gona have to buy an scx24 just to compair, and do same mods, at least the wt distribution, wheels and tires.
IMG_3679.jpeg
IMG_3680.jpeg
IMG_3689.jpeg

Top pick is missing 1/4 ounce weights front and
bac, also no springs anymore. Still not sure on that.
IMG_3692.jpeg
IMG_3693.jpeg
IMG_3694.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like your getting it tuned pretty good. If you pick up an SCX24 might I suggest the DEADBOLT. Best performing SCX24 right from the box with a good sale price right now.
I do like the look of them. Probably will get one.
If your saying that.

The only thing that ever kept me from grabbing one of these is the motor and transmission. I have wondered how hard it would be to swap something else into it from like the SCX24 or FMS trucks.

You're doing a good job of convincing me to want one.

The only thing that ever kept me from grabbing one of these is the motor and transmission. I have wondered how hard it would be to swap something else into it from like the SCX24 or FMS trucks.

You're doing a good job of convincing me to want one.
I’m going with furitek esc, keeping motor if I don’t blow it. If I were to have an extra SCX or FMS around I would do the swap. Haven’t got that far with these little things yet. 😂 but having just as much fun building.
I’m going with furitek esc, keeping motor if I don’t blow it. If I were to have an extra SCX or FMS around I would do the swap. Haven’t got that far with these little things yet. 😂 but having just as much fun building.
I got this at such a good price couldn’t resist

Last edited:

I got this at such a good price couldn’t resist
Will that servo horn not flip around to mount the steering link at less of an angle?

Will that servo horn not flip around to mount the steering link at less of an angle?
It hits the pumpkin, that is why I had to flip it. With the bumper on it hasn’t given me any problems yet with catching on things.
It hits the pumpkin, that is why I had to flip it. With the bumper on it hasn’t given me any problems yet with catching on anything.
I will mess around with it and other horns, might be able to cut plastic out of bumper and raise servo also, but any ideas are welcome.

Last edited:
It hits the pumpkin, that is why I had to flip it. With the bumper on it hasn’t given me any problems yet with catching on things.

I will mess around with it and other horns, might be able to cut plastic out of bumper and raise servo also, but any ideas are welcome.
Maybe try putting some spacers under the servo to raise it up enough to clear? It may give you better steering. Without having one in my hand, it's hard to say.

Will definitely try that, might have to trim some.
Would make it look better and help with steering for sure. They just didn’t think too much on this when they built it.

Back