any other Musicians here??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite is the Tele, I didn't have to do anything with frets and it was setup pretty decent.

IMG_0723.JPG

I'll be buying my tube amp after Christmas.

Yes, the Vox MV50 Boutique.
I want something small and sound good clean, this one sounds awesome.

Yes, the Vox MV50 Boutique.
I want something small and sound good clean, this one sounds awesome.
Just checked out some YouTube videos on it. That's a really cool device. Looks like you can go as big as you want for the speaker cab.

Just checked out some YouTube videos on it. That's a really cool device. Looks like you can go as big as you want for the speaker cab.
I have a set of Bugera 80w cabs just like brand new. I rarely used them and both have the covers with them.
They should pair up nicely with the MV50.
It's the two cabs here...

IMG_0962.JPG

I am blown away with the quality of this guitar for the price. I love it.

IMG_1190.JPG

Looks like a PRS clone of sorts. Love it.
Yes it is a PRS style guitar. It's a IYV and plays awesome.
Tomorrow I am plugging into my Boss ME-80 and run it through my twin cabs. The cabs are up there ^^^
Right after Christmas, I'm buying a

VOX MV50 Boutique 50W​

The cabs are both 80W each so with this 50W head, it should blow my face off..:eek::eek::eek:

The MV50s are switchable to match what ever cabs you use and again are 8 ohm so it will only be 25W but I play through a 5W and !0W amp now.
25W is more than enough.

The MV50s are switchable to match what ever cabs you use and again are 8 ohm so it will only be 25W but I play through a 5W and !0W amp now.
25W is more than enough.
I use a 15 watt amp (Blues Jr) and I've never even come close to half volume, let alone full.

I have a 1971 Peavy Artist VT 112 120W combo and holy smokes is that thing loud. Its so loud I'm afraid to turn it up past 6 because i swear I can't fathom how that much sound is pouring out of that time cab. I'm afraid its foing to just go "pop" if I push it any further lol. Normally I have to use an attenuator in the effects loop so I can get the overdrive without having turn turn it up past .5 lol

My 100W Marshall tube stack on the other hand I've had full tilt and let me tell ya.... you dont wanna be within 15-20 feet of that thing without ear protection. Its pretty nutty. The first time I did it the neighbors actually texted me asking if we were having a concert lol.

But dat Peavey tho...... :greedy::greedy::greedy:
20221015_171125.jpg
20221015_183219.jpg
20221015_162552.jpg

Last edited:
I'm using a Roland Micro Cube RX which is 2.5W, Plenty loud enough for me.
I also on use a Fender Champion 100 amp but it is extremely loud.
Before my Bugera's quit working I had a Bugera G5 Infinium and a G20 Infinium.
Awesome sounding amps.
I'm really looking forward to the Vox MV50.

I'm using a Roland Micro Cube RX which is 2.5W, Plenty loud enough for me.
I also on use a Fender Champion 100 amp but it is extremely loud.
Before my Bugera's quit working I had a Bugera G5 Infinium and a G20 Infinium.
Awesome sounding amps.
I'm really looking forward to the Vox MV50.
I hope to have a vintage Vox of some kind one day and maybe if I'm really really lucky Id like to own a Fender Vibroverb!

I’ve been playing guitar since I was 11. I have a Jackson Kelly/performer, and an RR3. I love anything Randy Rhoads! I just picked up playing drums last year.
I should play more often than I have been though.

I feel like an idiot because I just now after many many years of being around music equipment realized that Peavey has an "e" between the "v" and the "y". I've been spelling it Peavy all these years... 🤦‍♂️🤣

I've been playing my new guitar through a Time Space Echo/delay and Fender Pugilist Distortion
and also using both Bugera 80w cabs and I am blown away with how incredible it sounds.
The cheapy IYV guitars amaze me.

Caline_CP_17_Time_Space_Echo_Delay_1.jpg
R.jpg

I pop out my air guitar and maybe a air drum set while in the car, or while blasting the stereo in the basement.
But I got my sax, tried out marching band earlier this year, wasn't for me, Because I can't remember all the parts, and I really can't play and march at the same time. I'm more of a concert band style guy.