Any other brands?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyster

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just wondering if HPI or any other companies may jump on the SCT electric 2 wheel drive band wagon? I don't see Ofna or CEN making an electric though.
What ya'll think?

Losi just joined in, I'm sure alot will be jumpin on board.

I would love to see what hpi would come up with too.

Caster Racing has something in the works. Probably based on a 4wd buggy though.

They have the Baja 5T, but I'd like to see something 1/10th scale nitro and electric.

HPI has always been a favorite of mine. I have owned all generation savages and the firestorm, both electric and nitro as well as the rs4 and the MT2 which is a favorite of mine. Would bet they'sd make a killer SC 1/10th scale as well. Fingers crossed

Look out for Ofna, I hear they have several different class entries comeing soon all for short coarse.

Here'sa look at the 1/10. I know driver and set up have a lot to do with it but this thing looks like it's hooked up pretty good! It's a little noisy but I'm guessing full metal gears.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sure scoots along that straight away pretty good.

Yeah, the Ofna definitely looks awesome! In the vids I have seen it really seems hooked up well. It is also 4wd, so I am sure that has a lot to do with it. Of all the ones out there now, personally I think I would wait to see the Ofna one before I buy one.

The 4wd definitely has a lot to do with the handling, and man it handles good.

OFNA wow can't wait to see this out at the tracks .

HPI already has!
With the Blitz, 1/10th scale electric 2WD.

I personally think the BLITZ will take the truck of the year :first_place:

Looks like it's not incredibly durable...
Nice track by the way:thumbup1:

lol yeah i broke the axle 2nd day driving it some guy ran right into me full throttle and thats the after effect .