Another FleaBay auction

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by FastEddy
A fool and his money.

...are soon parted. I decided to track this auction just to see what the ending price would be.

WTF - this has got to be a scam! no way someone bidded 200.00 bucks. f'ing morons! lol

Gotta Love people from NJ.....

I got a whole box of those, I am going to be rich, rich I tell you.

OH MY GOD!! I won't be surprised if they try to sell SH!T and I mean the suff coming out of your bunghole! If there are people actually tring to sell phone numbers and a PAPER CLIP! I will never forget that one especially for 2 bills. I want to know the moron who got raped out of his money.!!!LOL!:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :wedgie:

Ok, that one was classic, well, both were. Why don't we find the best of the most rediculous auctions, post the links for say a week, and then vote on the most rediculous. Whoever "wins" (being the one that "nominated" the winning auction) gets a big at-a-boy, or some stickers or something.

I have a really hairy boogey!Still soft! Picked fresh daily. Green as a ripe avocado. Will not find one like these anywhere else. Please ask questions before bidding!. $4.50 shipped via "air":D

That whole ghost thing started when some guy put up for bid, as he called, "Ghost In A Jar" that he clamied he found at a old beaten down house. Sold for over 50k i belive!

I've got a plug of earwax that was actually in my ear at the time when Denis Leary told me to fiddlesticks off.

I'm gonna offer it to you guys before I put it to auction.

Only because I like you.

Back