Almost hit Level 9 on CurveBall

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, You guys need to play some real games like madden or nba2k3 or something. This is fun for all of about 3 games.

Yeah, I'll umm drag my TV and an xbox into my office. That will go over well with the boss. Little computer games help pass the extra minutes you have durring a format/install/etc.

Oh! At work...bring a copy of Diablo2 and install it. Just install it onto some hidden folder or something.
Remember Alt+Tab shrinks the top screen!

Damn, Curveball is a great game! I got to level 8 first try :D Watch your back Rob :naughty:

I was on level 9 once, but only once. Plus, the wmv encoder software eats the cpu and that makes the game play pretty jerky.

Damn, At level eight it gets jerky for me like you said. I was getty pretty friggen confused...

SO this is what you do all day at work???

Gee you work really hard.

:whistle:
ME

Originally posted by RobH
Little computer games help pass the extra minutes you have durring a format/install/etc.

it helps eat up the time IN BETWEEN normal work activities.

you should come to work with me someday and i'll show you the knee-deep piles of manure that i have to wade through. that's why i smell so good when i come home.

yeah right...you just wanna play "hide the wife under the desk" we know you rob....dont fake the funk!

Back