What video games are you playing right now? Or used to play? Other games like board games are welcome

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS5, mostly play Madden. Played call of duty MW2 for abit but dont play as much lately. Used to play alot of GTA5 but again not much lately.

Just restarted GTAV, playing Death Loop on the side…

magic the gathering over here. super nerds
278987102_746120069712165_6324967882709516776_n.jpg

I see the jars of good stuff, but am not sure what that is. Is that the dabs (or whatever) stuff I heard about?
yeah my bad i generally try to keep those out of the pictures as i know its not everyone's cup o tea. i don't like to force my beliefs onto other people.
yeah jars of wax tho.
pic was first i found in the roll that had actual cards in it

Picked up Metal Hellslinger on ps5. Its a fps but you have to attack along with the beat of metal music, its a pain in the butt.

I play the heck out of arcade games anytime that I find them, otherwise I'm not much of a gamer. I got out of it when everything became about microtransactions and crap stories.

If any of you emulate older games, you should try out Super Off-Road, it may as well be an early RC simulator.

I have no time in my life for games....unless it Naked Twister, then I'm allover that poop.