AKA Slash Aluminum 1/8th Wheel Adapter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
attachment.php

New from AKA:

For those looking for better handling from their Slash AKA is happy to announce the release of their 1:8 wheel adapters for the Traxxas Slash truck. Made from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized, these wheel adapters are a great addition to any Slash truck. These adapters come with all necessary pieces for use and include AKA “SureGrip” 17mm nuts to keep the wheels securely on the hubs. “SureGrip” 17mm wheel nuts are made from 7075 and also feature hard anodizing plus a knurled rear face to grab the plastic of the wheel and stay put. The adapters install in just minutes and require zero modifications to the truck. The stock width and steering radius are kept in tact. If you are looking for better handling and more tire choices for your Slash; AKA 1:8 Wheel Adapters for the Slash are a must for you. Adapters will ship starting the week of August 10th.
attachment.php

attachment.php

That's an interesting way to machine the hubs. I guess they are they after weight saving or something to be unique.

The extended hubs on my Kyosho STR truggy look just like that.

I may have to pick a set of these up if they don't cost an arm and a leg. It would be nice to put my buggy tires to good use.

Back