Acme Conquistador differential

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atrocopo

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there,
I have an Acme Conquistador nitro monster truck and I need the differential bevel gears (SKU: 30063) but they are not avaiable anywhere. They are the same for acme condor, cyclone and conquistador. Do you know if there are some gears of others brands that are compatible with acme differentials? Thank you!

photo_2021-12-07_19-55-51.jpg

Welcome in @Atrocopo , thanks for joining us.
Take a look around Here you might be able to find what you are looking for.
I have bought some spares from them but bevel gears are not avaiable even if they seems avaiable on the site! I am italian and italian importer for acme was Mantua model, they had the last set and I've bought it but I need more so I'm looking for some adaptable gear from other brands considering that the acme ones are impossible to find and are also very poor quality.

Ha, I knew I was good for something. :D

I wish I had some insight here but I've never tried mixing and matching diff parts before. Only thing I can think of is just to try random ones and see if theyre even remotely close.

Those look like an odd size pitch for some reason, but it may just be the pic on the sight TP posted. Best advice, get some pics of the gears, including the outer bevel gears. Take measurements with calipers. Possibly someone here cann check some of their gears and give you some ideas that might work.

A lot of gears and things could be interchangeable, depending on what parts you use from certain kits. Like the internal bevel gears may be the same pitch and diameter as another kit, but ride on a shaft of a different diameter. That is why getting some good measurements might help.

Back