A very Merry Christmas to all!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas everyone. Mine has been low-key and I like it that way. My daughters were here for the weekend. I was off yesterday and today it's just my fiancee and I. We just got done opening gifts and now we're cleaning a bit expecting a visit from my mom and dad. Gonna start the pancakes/bacon for breakfast soon. Then a rest and then dinner. Surf and turf tonight. We have 2 pounds of crab legs and a couple nice ribeyes to grill. Roasted squash and then berry trifle for dessert. And I get to do it again next weekend. My girls will be back and we'll have our big family Christmas then.

So my loot list:
Black & Decker Gecko Grip level (with the cool picture hanger tool)
Black & Decker Auto-Wrench
Chef's Choice knife sharpening station
Fuji S700 digital cam
Skil X-Drive 18v Drill/Recip combo
And the biggie is my XBOX 360. And she hit the nail on the head when she bought the combo that comes with Forza 2!

So now I'm trying not to go running to hook the 360 up since we still have a bit of housework to finish before the family starts popping over....

Merry Christmas to everybody! We just finished the whirlwind of a day here. We did my side of the family last night, my house this morning, and my wifes side will be later on today. My kids have so many gifts it doesn't make any sense! My wife suprised me with the bike that I wanted, and I got a bunch of stuff to go with it. Now I really can't wait for spring!!!!

Merry Christmas

To all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Last edited:
Good to see ya Ratz, hope you had a good one! As well as everyone else!

LMFAO! That's Great!

HA!

Anyways..

We got to my in-laws Sunday night. Since my brother-in-law and family were leaving Christmas eve night we opened gifts Christmas eve so we could have all the kids together. It was a lot of fun, we got a lot of good video and snapshots of the festivities. I just got home a couple hours ago. Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Lots of good food and good times with family. Just what Christmas should be. I hope everybody else had just as good a time :thumbup:

My wife suprised me with the bike that I wanted, and I got a bunch of stuff to go with it. Now I really can't wait for spring!!!!

Dude, that's killer! Now all you have to do is wait for all the snow to melt :D

So my loot list:
Black & Decker Gecko Grip level (with the cool picture hanger tool)
Black & Decker Auto-Wrench
Chef's Choice knife sharpening station
Fuji S700 digital cam
Skil X-Drive 18v Drill/Recip combo
And the biggie is my XBOX 360. And she hit the nail on the head when she bought the combo that comes with Forza 2!

So now I'm trying not to go running to hook the 360 up since we still have a bit of housework to finish before the family starts popping over....

First off I'd like to say congrats on the big score! There's nooooo way I would be able to resist hooking that up though.

Secondly.... I gotcha beat bro :banana: :26-Jamie_McMurray:

tickets001.gif

DAMMIT!!! Daytona? Josh, that's awesome! That's way up on my "To do before I die" list. Congratulations. I bet that's going to be an incredible time. And it's only a month and a half away. Enjoy it.

Thanks Ben! I'm so freakin' excited I can't stand it! Time to go shopping for some race goodies :)

I know Jeff! It's like a future gift I don't have to wait for. I gotta put in for my vacation, book some hotel rooms (eek, $$$$), and just overall plan it all out. I definately want to hit the Daytona Museum while were there as well. My wife also got me this super nice Nascar history book.. Lot's of gorgeous photos. It's gonna be a bit tough for my wife cuz she'll be about 6 mos. pregnant through all of it. Sounds like we've agreed to make the long drive rather than fly, which if fine by me anyhow. AHHHH! I can barely stand it! :D

Last edited:
I hope you all had a great Christmas. I just spent the last two days at the in-laws. It was an absolute joy to see the kids open their gifts from Santa on Christmas morning. My nephews got Guitar Hero III and we jammed out on that all day. My daughter was stoked to get all the items on her wish list from Santa. My loot was enough cash to hook up a PS3 and some games. Soon as my move is done I'll be headed to Frys to do some personal shopping.

That sounds like a lot of fun Dom. I bet that's a blast with the kids! Chase got the fold-out "Mack" (from "Cars") and two more sets of cars from Cars. He likes it a lot. I'll try to get some video uploaded of him playing. Soo cute :)

Lesson that has to be the best present I have seen this year! As much as it hurts me to say this....I hope the 26 pulls it out for you, nothing like watching your driver win!

That's a sweet bike Ben! Love the matching helmet! Have you been riding long? I just got back on a bike this summer and I love it! I can't wait for the weather to break so I can hit the road again. I love having a hybrid. I put slicks on for road and it rides so fast then I put nubs on for the hills of W.V. Probably the best $700 I've spent on myself.

SMaxxin- Thanks buddy! I hope he canpull it off. He always runs well at plate races so we'll see if he can do 2 in a row :thumbup: I wasjumping and screaming at the t.v. in July. I can't imagine how crazy I'd get if I were to be there for it.

I haven't been riding in a long time, but I just started spinning a few months ago and decided it was time to get back on a bike. I've never had a road bike though...COME ON SPRING!!

That's cool man, we probably have the same level of experience then. Untill this summer I hadn't been on a bike since I was 17. I like being on-road and off.

Nice score Lessen.....your wife loves you....take video for us.

Nothing like the roar and thunder of a track full of NASCAR magic.!!!!!

Back