A $300.00 Nikko????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can't be going after the RC, those forgieners pay big buck for bodies for scale RC vehicles, especially when that is a crap RC sold as a rebuild part out type...

i feel bad for the person who buys that... anyrc that is no hobby grade isnt worth nearly that much..

I had one of those not that particular one but I had a Nikko car. I was like 10 years old. Do they even exist as a company anymore? Mine was a kind of futuristic buggy thing.

I have seen folks pay a good price for the bodies for scalers but not that much for one. Heck it's not even a well detailed one. Ugly color too.

If it was a 1/10 New bright, then maybe for the lid but I can't see any reason that it would be more than $100 at the very most. Must be collectable?

That's just freakin nuts right there, can't hardly see paying 30 bucks for a nikko parts truck.

I won't pay $100.00 for for a nice Tamiya body much less pay $300.00 for a pos nikko or new bright body!

Hell I tried GIVING away a New Brite 1/7 scale body and got no takers...lol. I should have tried to sell it for a Stupid price and I would have done better...