$600.00 Christmas Tree!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily, no repeat of last year. We sized the tree down a bit and so far, it's stayed up! Now that it's a year later, I'm laughing my ass off!

Can't believe I missed this one last year. Damn Monkey.... you had me in stitches!

This may be a year old... but you got me back for that keyboard I cost you last week!!

Tom

I work at a place that sells Christmas trees. I've sold many 12' trees. The price of a 12' Frasier Fir at this fine establishment? $399.99. The last stand you will ever need for your 12' tree? $139.99. Tying a 12' tree on top of Scion Xb? Priceless.

I work at a place that sells Christmas trees. I've sold many 12' trees. The price of a 12' Frasier Fir at this fine establishment? $399.99. The last stand you will ever need for your 12' tree? $139.99. Tying a 12' tree on top of Scion Xb? Priceless.

LMAO!! Priceless indeed!:goodpost:

The stand is called "The Last Stand" I believe it could take a bullet. their website says "If you think our stand is "expensive" stop for a minute and figure it like this...
Your tree has fallen and broke collectible ornaments $$ or $$$, stained the
carpet or scraped or water damaged the hard wood floor $$$. Your at your
wits end, the whole family is upset. This can add up quickly! Now does the
stand seem expensive?" Feelin' any of this monkey?

So did it cost 600 bucks? LOL

Back