40 Series Commando Bead-Loc 23mm HD Hex Wheel

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Monster Truck Enthusiasts beware! There's a new, real bead-loc wheel in town. Introducing the 40 Series Commando Bead-Loc wheel utilizing the 23mm HD Hex system.
3196-3.jpg

The Commando Bead-Loc wheel features a die-cast aluminum bead-loc ring, 18 individual mounting hardware screws per ring for a secure, true fit of your 40 Series tires, a gleaming chrome finish, 23mm HD Hex design for ultra-durability and performance and a chrome center cap to finish the look of the wheel. If that's not enough, the non-gluing, super strong design allows you to interchange your tires with the turn of a 2.0mm allen wrench without having to buy new wheels. This makes your truck totally customizable in a short amount of time.

When you're looking to stylize your monster truck with the latest in wheels designs and technology, then check out Pro-Line's fully licensed Weld Racing 40 Series Commando Bead-Loc wheels featuring 23mm HD Hexes.

Prolineracing.com

Thanks ImBroken

looks like I'm gonna have to sell these 23mm cheyenne rim and big joes and get a new set of joes and those rims.

how much are they ?

sorry to de-rail slightly, but what is the difference between a 40 series wheel and a regular one??

The 40 series rim and tire is bigger. The sidewall of the tire is smaller, giving you better handling. The 40 series rim does require the 40 series tire. I'm waiting for 40 series paddles.. maybe some day....

NCNitro said:
Sorry, but that has to be one of the ugliest rims I have ever seen.

What he said. I rather my Maximizer bead locks. They look better and I have never had a tire break the bead.

I thought 40 series just came w/ a big bottle of OE......

Plaidfish said:
I thought 40 series just came w/ a big bottle of OE......
As Dr Evil would say.."One for me and one for my homee.."

an OE sounds good right about now...been a long day at the office...

oh, yeah, not a big fan of those new beadlocks...