4 wd!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spanko123

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
man...............:whhooo: how does it work? i mean with an electric car the motor just spins in opposite direction and easy bam presto:mex: but on a nitro you can't just make the piston go the other way right?

so where on the dam thing and how and what makes the gears change and how and when too anybody? the only answer i have right now is :spam

lol...thats a crack up..sounds like your talking about reverse..but the thread is tittled...4wd? pls explain yourself..

Usually with reverse on a nitro vehicle, they have a transmission that shifts into reverse.

just like that car you drive to work..it has a transmission with reverse gearing..usualy activated by a 3rd channel/servo moving a internal shift fork thereby engadging reverse. of course i mean that is how most r/c's go into reverse..and not that car you drive to work.

does a real..like car engine go backward..i didnt think it did but now I'm confused totaly

lol well no it doesn't go back wards the crank always spins one way, but i goes into the transmission and theers lots of gears insisde ther a big mess all confusing and shifting those gears rearanges them and changes the out put and makes car go backwards if you need, same idea on an rc car i see now

Back