$25 Gift Card - Monthly Drawings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We hadn't done the gift cards for the last few months so we can give away other items. It's up to you guys, I've still got some CowRC pit mats, Bondhus tool set, Kobalt double driver and soon a PushGlo igniter to giveaway or I can giveaway gift cards.

:bowtothercnt:

I love this place, Free is Free n o matter what it is.....:D

We hadn't done the gift cards for the last few months so we can give away other items. It's up to you guys, I've still got some CowRC pit mats, Bondhus tool set, Kobalt double driver and soon a PushGlo igniter to giveaway or I can giveaway gift cards.

Screw the gift cards... Send me the CowRC pit mat!!

oooohhh push glow igniter
sounds good to me

i like the contests not the gift card giveaway

Spam threads make me chuckle.

cow rc pit matt baja size please. :)

Gratz Oasis TR!!!

I like the pit mat and the starter giveaway ideas!! :)

Last edited:
I'm not picky. Anything will do for me.

It has been another 2 months and nothing yet??? I wouldn't mind the push glow myself.

It has been another 2 months and nothing yet??? I wouldn't mind the push glow myself.

You are right my friend... and for that we're doing the $25 gift card give away RIGHT NOW. :D

The winner for this month's $25 gift card belongs to...

geno22

Also let this be the first "notice" July is RCNT's 10th anniversary and already I've got a number of pretty sweet items that's going to be given away to help celebrate. Keep your eye open for them. :D

Congrats geno!

Gotta Love free stuff. Congrats Geno!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back