$25 Gift Card - Monthly Drawings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
any idea when the drawings are going to begin? Are they going to be held on the same day each month like a chedule or just once a month when time permits? Either way is great, I'm just excited about it.

Sorry Charlie, you are no loner eligeable, once you win a big lotto here any time your name is drawn in the future the prize will go to....um....ME :D

Alright NC you got a deal! Unless I win some time in the troll grotto, I just wouldn't be able to pass that up. =devil

Sometime during the last week of each month.

-Michael

I can't believe that. It would take me a week to go through all of those. Apparently a lot of them are collectibles.
I didn't notice any bidding frenzy on any of them.

Um....For sale: 3 little tiny trolls. Starting bid .99 (that's what I paid for them) Shipping and handling $67.50.

Who wants some money?

-Michael

I do! As we in Louisiana at Mardi Gras, "Throw me something, mister!" We say a lot of other stuff too, but nothing else I can repeast on here.

I do! As we in Louisiana at Mardi Gras, "Throw me something, mister!" We say a lot of other stuff too, but nothing else I can repeast on here.

Show me your teets and I might.

-Michael

Dude.... my wife is home all day with the baby while on maternity leave... She is moody, mean and will spend that last couple of weeks home without pay. My alowence is temporaraly suspended until she goes back to work. I could use it!

My dog just cost me a $100.00 at the vet and the money came out of my rc fund and my xxx needs tires...I need that money!

wow thats such a great thing just for supporting the site! good luck everyone!

Show me your teets and I might.

-Michael

:D

bigteets.jpg

I should have never had all that corn paste when I was suckin those nips, look at the residue I left behind :)

I could use it too. Could use some change towards fixing my VZ-R II (first time I've EVER sheered a glow plug off).

I think I'll use mine to buy some stuff for girl's truck. She's a lil dissapointed that hers is so black and plastic and my new crawler is so green and shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back