2003 kyosho nitro challenge

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx125

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
just got the results from the rc driver magazine

1/8 buggy

finish - qualify - car

1 - jared tebo 5 thunder tiger eb4-s2
2 - mark pavidis 1 kyosho 7.5 kanai 2
3 - taylor james 7 mugen mbx-5
4 - greg degani 4 kyosho 7.5 kanai 2
5 - richard saxto 3 thunder tiger eb4-s2
6 - raymond norte 10 ofna hyper 7
7 - ryan cavalieri 2 kyosho 7.5 kanai 2
8 - josh wheeler 6 ofna hyper 7
9 - jess albright 9 ofna hyper 7
10 - adam drake 8 ofna/jammin x1cr

* no gs storm in the top 10 *

this year's nitro challenge held by the St. Louis dirt burners at Greentree park r/c complex Kirkwood,MO.

Last edited:
9 - jess albright 9 ofna hyper 7 - is a local racer here (team ofna driver) and works at the hobby store i goto

but then again 70% of the website will tell you that ofna is a POS,
well i looked again at the results and still didn't see an storm in the top ten and 4 ofna's in the top ten.

* go ofna *

Originally posted by mx125
but then again 70% of the website will tell you that ofna is a POS,
well i looked again at the results and still didn't see an storm in the top ten and 4 ofna's in the top ten.

* go ofna *

Well as a previous owner mbx pro i can tell u its a POS compared to the MBX5/hyper 7 pro... reason i got rid if it

I think most people who say ofna sucks - never looked at a hyper 7 pro - their race model, only at the the $300-450 RTR entry level 1/8 buggys they sell..

As I've learned 99% of racing is the driver - shait i have a mbx5/3pk/jp p5 - where am i on the grid? middle of the pack in "b" on average.. cough cough sometimes waaaaaaaaay in the back - I've i make to "a" its cause the fast guys broke or had bad day

Last edited: