Sold / Found 200+ r/c magazines from 89 til present

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcguru30

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok fellas i have to many r/c mags and they need to go. i am open to all trades, and all offers. i would prefer local p/u only due to the weight. i live less than 5 min off interstate 85 in burlington between greensboro-rdu,45 min south of danville. the magazines are all in great shape,the only remotely bad ones are the r/c cars,and thats only about 5 out of the total! i want sale seperate as far as single mazines go,unless its a good offer! would like to sale all together,or would split up as stated in the list below. there is over 200 + magazines here,some date back to late 80's ,yes i have been at it about 17 yrs or so! email at [email protected] asking $150 for all mags,price is negotiable!

14 R/C DRIVERS

26 R/C NITRO

47 R/C CAR

45 EXTREME R/C CARS

58 R/C CAR ACTION
heres a few of the oldest feb89,may,91,jan91,feb91,oct90,dec90,and a few more during the 90's

8 R/C MODEL CARS
feb95,feb91,dec90,nov90,may91,oct90,march91and sept91

4 TOURING CARS
1 RCX
2 RADIO RACE CAR INTERNATIONAL
1 RACER
6 BOAT MAGS
2 RADIO CONTROLLED MONSTER TRUCKS

Just FYI, the Post Office will ship these at a cheap rate for newspapers/mags.

Holly poop!
Did the fire department condemn your house or what?

Are you one of these people we see on the news that have a little trail to walk through when you open the front door? You see photos of stacks of newspapers and magazines 6 feet high in every room.

Seek Help :D

Gee, FastEddy, it's just over 200 magazines. All of them fit comfortably along the far wall of the bathroom.

r/c mags!

u know whats funny about this site,it never fells when someone posts something everybody has to give their 2 cents worth,or correct every lil thing wrong in a post,and make remarks! its just not this 1,you can go and read some of the past ones from other people! i may have 200 r/c mags b/c i have been a die hard r/c fan for 17 yrs,longer than most of you have been playing with yourself,but some of you have no life as to spend your every waking moment on here correcting others! yall act more like its a damn grammar school or something than a damn forumn!

guru, lighten up. These guys are just kidding man.......

rcguru30 said:
u know whats funny about this site,it never fells when someone posts something everybody has to give their 2 cents worth,or correct every lil thing wrong in a post,and make remarks! its just not this 1,you can go and read some of the past ones from other people! i may have 200 r/c mags b/c i have been a die hard r/c fan for 17 yrs,longer than most of you have been playing with yourself,but some of you have no life as to spend your every waking moment on here correcting others! yall act more like its a damn grammar school or something than a damn forumn!

ha you made a mistake!! .... should be it never fails ..you wrote fells :jk:

yeah come on man relax take a breath & drink a beer we all just playin

yeah ...he was havin a bad day so i only went as far as the first line...
your so mean! stop pickin on him ;-)

ok honestly sorry about derailing your thread ... I'm sure you will find someone for those
nice collection

rcguru30 said:

Damm dude did some one piss in you wheaties?? It was a joke man

rcguru30 said:
u know whats funny about this site,it never fells when someone posts something everybody has to give their 2 cents worth,
This is a forum.
People interact to written words with written words.

rcguru30 said:
or correct every lil thing wrong in a post,and make remarks! its just not this 1,you can go and read some of the past ones from other people!
Being a Die Hard RC Fan the same as the rest of us you should appreciate this. Its all about the details. If you say you just went out and got a jug of 50% nitro fuel and can't seem to get your mill to run properly should we just assume that 50% is what you got or should we pay attention to the details. Hell its only 1 key stroke.

rcguru30 said:
i may have 200 r/c mags b/c i have been a die hard r/c fan for 17 yrs,longer than most of you have been playing with yourself,

I have been playing with myself for a LONG, LONG time.

rcguru30 said:
some of you have no life as to spend your every waking moment on here correcting others! yall act more like its a damn grammar school or something than a damn forumn!

This is a dangerous assumption on your part. Everyones lives are different. I take comfort in knowing there is always someone around to answer my questions.

My post must have hit a little to close to home or your pissed that your Wife / Mom is making you get rid of them. Whatever the case may be, I'm sorry.

mags!

FastEddy said:
This is a forum.
People interact to written words with written words.

Being a Die Hard RC Fan the same as the rest of us you should appreciate this. Its all about the details. If you say you just went out and got a jug of 50% nitro fuel and can't seem to get your mill to run properly should we just assume that 50% is what you got or should we pay attention to the details. Hell its only 1 key stroke.

I have been playing with myself for a LONG, LONG time.

This is a dangerous assumption on your part. Everyones lives are different. I take comfort in knowing there is always someone around to answer my questions.

My post must have hit a little to close to home or your pissed that your Wife / Mom is making you get rid of them. Whatever the case may be, I'm sorry.

your way off,i dont live at home with mom,i do live with a girl in a 4bedroom house though. these were packed up in the building and thought that maybe someone just started out could use them as a guide,they helped me in my yrs! $150 is way off,that was just a copy and paste from something else,i would probally take half that! I'm just getting rid of them as they are just sitting out in the building collecting dust and taking up space out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back