Sold / Found 1/8th scale stuff for sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseball01

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
O.S. V-Spec crankshaft great shape, was on a 2 gallon motor that threw the rod. $35 (Pending Sale)

Mugen MBX6 Buggy Chassis, NIP $50

Airtronics 94157 has one tab broken $25

Hitech HS-5645MG servo $30

Spektrum DX2 radio only $40

Dynamite 053MR pipe and header $20

Li-Po receiver pack. HT220 7.4V Li-Po 2500Mah $20

Shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected], or you can call me at 210-651-2459. All prices OBO.

Cheers,
Curt

Last edited:
Don't be afraid to make an offer!

Any idea if that HT220 will fit in a D8 Radio box? I almost bought a new one..but I have a feeling it might not fit.

PM'd ya! LMK. :D

Sorry for the delay in response. The forum notification did not work and I was not notified of the messages.......... (helps is you update your email address... I'm a jackass sometimes)

@MOTOGOD, I have no earthly clue. I've never owned one, or even paid that much attention to the guts of one. You'd have to rely on others for that info. I can tell you the pack itself is about 1" x 2+" x 3/4", if that helps...

@Riz, I responded back.

Last edited:
I'll take the SR3000. Pm me your PP address.

Riz, was bizy doing stuff with the kids last night and just saw this this morning. I'll get it packed up tonight and hopefully, in the mail tomorrow.

Cheers,
Curt

Riz, was bizy doing stuff with the kids last night and just saw this this morning. I'll get it packed up tonight and hopefully, in the mail tomorrow.

Cheers,
Curt

Cool by me. I guess kids are kinda important. :D
Thanks!

Cool by me. I guess kids are kinda important. :D
Thanks!

Well, I lied. I grabbed it on the way out the door this morning and dropped it in the mailbox on the way home. Check paypal for shipping info.

Still got some things left. Let me know what you need......

O.S. V-Spec crankshaft great shape, was on a 2 gallon motor that threw the rod. $35

Mugen MBX6 Buggy Chassis, NIP $50

Airtronics 94157 has one tab broken $25

Hitech HS-5645MG servo $30

Spektrum DX2 radio only $40

Dynamite 053MR pipe and header $20

Li-Po receiver pack. HT220 7.4V Li-Po 2500Mah $20

Shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected], or you can call me at 210-651-2459. All prices OBO.

Cheers,
Curt

Make me an offer, this stuff is just laying around in my garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.