Sold / Found 1/8 Buggy for Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big kal

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have an X-Terminator for sale. It has the old 24.7 with the big head. Everything has been upgraded to the Deluxe Edition, plus some. I have the Blue Al. servo saver and extra blue Al. that's not included in the Deluxe Edition. The buggy also has a Reedy Ni-Mh receiver pack, Venom Failsafe, and an FM receiver.

The package is also going to include an Airtronics MX-3 radio and receiver, XTM 1/8 scale starter box w/ a 12v gell cell, various tools w/ tool box, glow heater w/ charger, extra glow plugs, various fluids, MRC Superbrain 959 charger, 3 extra sets of MotorSaver Airfilters, brand new set of Pro-Line Knuckles, extra wing, and misc. parts.

All of this for $300 OBO. This buggy is adult owned and well taken care of. Unfortunately, I don't have a way to post pics. Post a reply here or e-mail me at [email protected].

Last edited:
I'd also be willing to trade the whole setup for some tattoo work also. There has to be some tattoo artists around here.

Originally posted by big kal
I'd also be willing to trade the whole setup for some tattoo work.

Ill give it a try!
I have never done it before but what the hell... :hehe:

Very funny eddy that really mad me laugh:hehe:

Big Kal wont mind.

Ill start with a big RCNT on his ...... where no one can see it, not even him, without a mirror that is.

Ummm...............no. ROFLMAO I'll take my chances with my 6 yr old daughter instead. I'll be sure to keep you in mind though Eddy. :doc:

Am I asking too much for the whole set up? I'll drop the price to $400 OBO.

Yeah, $500 or even $400 is a lot of money to people on these forum websites. I had a 1/8th scale buggy that had well over $1700 invested into it and I couldn't sell it online for $500! Most people (like me) like to trade rather than give hard earned cash ... not to mention when it comes to cash the "wife" factor comes into play!

good luck.

I'm now dropping the price to $300 for everything.

i have an upgraded t-maxx i would be willing to trade if yyou are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.