1/4 Scale Monster Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob-7

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
1/4 Scale Monster Truck
should i get it?
well it is $4450.00
Standard Equipment:
7 horsepower 55cc (3.35ci) Sachs Dolmar 2-stoke gasoline engine
Deep Dish spun aluminum wheels
Dual Disc Camlock Brake System
Steering rack to prevent over steering
New Era Quick Change Rears (2)
4 Wheel Drive
4 - 9.5 inch High Performance Shocks
4.5x12 inch treaded pnumatic racing tires
Features:
Super Scale Lexan Body
Centrifugal Clutch that permits easy starts, smooth idling and fast acceleration
Heli-arc Welded 4130 tubular steel frame, scaled to the last tube
Frame powder coated black
Precision ball Bearings throught
Kit includes every nut, bolt, washer, radio hardware, fuel tank
monster_truck_a.jpg

thats one thing id hate to see run away.. That for sure would leave a mark lol !

Sup dude....nicey and pricey toy.....if you had the money to burn I'd go for it..........should be a fun toy and you'll definitely have to show pics and give performance details.

Some buddies and I are building a 1/5th scale dual Wasp .26 monster truck.......it's going to be built with lots and lot of custom Titanium parts from a machinist/fab dude we know!!!!

Peace

Originally posted by slothy
thats one thing id hate to see run away.. That for sure would leave a mark lol !

LMFAO.....YEah.....that thing would definitley do some leg damage at full throttle!!!!

Peace

that dame thing would knock a fence over if it took off out of control. but besides that i would go for it.

bryan

I've seen one a little bigger then that, that you can actually fit into and it was 4k I think.

If you buy it, can I just swing by and drive it once?

I would love to get up on the controls of one of those things. I just would get castrated for spending that kind of cash on a 'toy' as my wife would call it. Give it 10 years though and Ill probably go for it!

:drool: Now that is a toy. If you have the money go for it. I wonder what kind of speed that can reach? I would guess finding parts would almost be impossible. You would probably have to make your own.

my mom would KILL me if she found out that i spent 4,000 on an r/c car. she would shoot me and then sell the truck so she has money for my funeral.

bryan

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
If you buy it, can I just swing by and drive it once?

I would love to get up on the controls of one of those things. I just would get castrated for spending that kind of cash on a 'toy' as my wife would call it. Give it 10 years though and Ill probably go for it!

Dude, you could justify it by hanging a mower deck on it.

Bob, do you think that thing would be good for hit and run groud hog hunting?

Kermit's gettin his thang on. Everytime I bring this thread up, he's still goin strong. Kermit is a machine.

RoboKermit, The Kermitanator.

Originally posted by error401

Dude, you could justify it by hanging a mower deck on it.

thats awesome...

now you got me wondering if my wife would fall for that...:nope:

well if i was rich i would buy but I'm not so there you go.
btw does any one whnt to give me $5000 for a 1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS
i got most of the money.
its white with black rims.
it look nice, i might go to see it this weekend!!:drool:

Dude I love RC and if I had the money i migtht do it but thats kinda overboard, buy a real car for that price and race it yourself!!! or get like one of the best 1/8 scale vehicles better yet get a RC motorcycle those ROCK

www.rcbikes.com

Back