Hooked on Track!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So friday night i drug my ass down to the track(Crystal Park Raceway). I'm hooked. I can't get over how much frigin funner it was racing people than looking for away to break something. It was funny i have a stock truck and the longtravle setup on my revo witch is set up perfect for bashing but track was so differnt. I whiped a savage and a Losi aftershock and kept up with a muggy but i think it was the driver;) . Now I'm hooked:bling: . I'm really debating selling my ntc3 to get a 3.3 which i will race out. I also bought a set of proline pins on wabash wheels, the addapters, and a new easy start all for 40$. So anyway beings chances are i wont have my 3.3 before next friday I'm going to go through my suspension this week. Do any of you know if the stock rockers are the P2 like they are on the 3.3? Also will the aluminum adapters strip my hexes? Well thanks for your time.

Bryson

Last edited:
Yeeeessss! My mom said that she would buy me either a new revo 3.3 with all the trimmings for racing or a laptop for my room for my b-day beings she said it was my last as a kid lol. This is sweet. Makes me look forward to my Birtday for once.

And today me and my buddy went up to the local high school and bashed again. I busted up my body pretty bad and my engin came loose. But no biggy beings I'm terring it down and rebuilding it for the track. For those of you that say revos arnt good bashers you must have got a lemon, I got mine as hight as a storage shed and it drove right away. My buddy with the sport maxx had some bad luck he landed on his ass end really hard and broke everything. So we both have work to do before next friday but its all in good fun. I almost lost everything though, as we were packing it in i took one more lap and my reciver battery died and it took off at wfo, i got it turned back twards me and grabed it before it took off again.

Bryson

[ame="http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k196/BigB1489/?action=view&current=01-28-07_1646.flv"]http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k196/BigB1489/?action=view&current=01-28-07_1646.flv[/ame]

Last edited:
Racing brings the hobby to an entirely new light doesn't it? :D
Best of luck.

The stock rockers on a Revo 2.5 are not P2's. P2's are/were an option part for the 2.5. BTW, keep you NTC3, they run on-road there at crystal park too as I'm sure you saw.

I will keep it under 2 conditions, One i get it started, two i get my 3.3 for my birthday. If my parents get me my 3.3 theres no need to sell it. But if i can't get it started ill just sell it. Thanks eddy and yes it shures as hell does.

Bryson

Anyone know who makes these adapters(40seriers), I think it starts with a R.
P1280175.gif

Last edited:
Those look like the Proline 23mm adapters, Those are what I use now.
But I am not sure what that ring with the holes around it is. Mine dont have it.

23mm are made by a few...Dace Mfg, Crazy Nut Racing( bet ones IMO but go ebay) proline started the trend. I think that the Proline ones suck since they need to be shimmed well so there is no play. The CNR ones were great when I had em. My current revos are both 23mm equipped and I had to shim them. You have to loctite the stock hub nuts as they come loose.

Dace makes some quality stuff too. I run dace on my Jammin, they were just 17mm hub extenders to use a different offset wheel but good stuff.

No there not prolines. I can't rember what he said. I like these though because they use the stock hex's and wheel nuts. And like Jon said no shims, I pretty much bought the rims and tires because he threw these in. The rims are hammered:hammer: but the tires are in fair condition. I feel as if i got a good price on them for 40 bucks seeing to how if i bought the adapters theyed run me that much and he threw in the wrench for em. I think I'm going to save them for my 3.3 pluse i dont think my 2.5 could push them.

Bryson

Back