REVO Makeover

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonOne

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I finally completed one of my trucks. I have recently been aquiring used parts and chassis over the net to build trucks for myself and my three sons to bash with.

Some of you will recognize the parts on this one.

Monkey Wrench contributed a pipe (well, I bought it, but you know what I mean)

Savagefan04 contributed the tires and wheels

and a bunch of advice frm the rest of you.

The chassis in this case was snagged off ebay for a couple hundred buck and needed an engine, servos and radio gear. It aslo came with scads of spare parts that I will use to help build the other trucks. I thinkit is worth mentining that the chassis was from the 2006 NorCal RC Pro Series finals thus the name "Schwartz Mobile" in honor of Jeff Schwartz who drove it to that victory.

I added:

TRX 3.3
BRP Stinger Lid
Stock Traxxas Radio Gear
Fresh Proline 1/8 wing
Roll Cage From Roll Cage City
M2CRacing Clutch
Stock Flywheel
16/36 gearing

I will, of course, thrash the piss out of it just as soon as these pics get uploaded. :yes:
More pics in the gallery if anybody cares.

Enjoy!!

s12.jpg

s4.jpg

s1.jpg

s7.jpg

s5.jpg

s11.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, Talon, very nice! If you don't mind me asking, what'd that cage set you back? I like that A LOT!

http://www.vgracing.com/vgracing_es...id=54&osCsid=514c9c1100c8856f83a25e485b2c913e

I paid 59.00 for it at amain I believe. The link above is to the company...they have it on now for $52. It really serves the purpose well ....and for alot less than the RC Solutions one (which I also have for another truck).

Best part is four screws and it is off the truck for any major work that needs tending to.

Thanks for stopping by.

I like em too......they do the job and they are easy to use.....Welcome BTW... glad to see you have become a gold member.....

how what kind of wing mount did u use to fit with the roll cage i have a roll cage and want a wing on my truck but a don't want to get rid of the roll cage tell me what kind of wing mount it is? and what kind of body is that

and how did you get the roll bar to fit with the roll cage????????

how what kind of wing mount did u use to fit with the roll cage i have a roll cage and want a wing on my truck but a don't want to get rid of the roll cage tell me what kind of wing mount it is? and what kind of body is that

and how did you get the roll bar to fit with the roll cage????????

BRP Stinger Lid And the cage is a direct fit for a 3.3 it comes with mounting hardware for the shock mounts (see link above)

The only mod I did was fro the body mounts in the rar. I cfeated a hinge instead out of zip ties.....it si zipped right to the cage. The wing is a teckno RC version.....as you can see it barely all fits toget ...but with some elbow grease I got it in there...

Cheers and thanks for stopping by.

Talon

Really think he meant "for".

Back