40 series

• Thread starter racing revo #21
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racing revo #21

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey
Do you know if any 40 series tires will fit on my stock revo tires? If so do you know what kind?
RR21

40 series tires will not fit on your revo wheels. You will need to buy 40 series rims.

Are RC wheels and tires measured the same as 1:1 tires?
40 series meaning the height of the tire (from ground to bead) is 40% of the width?

Excuse my ignorance.

I think it's a mm thing, where as the stock Revo wheel is a 3.8 or 38mm.

Is there an excuse that would be acceptable?:mex:

FastEddy said:
Are RC wheels and tires measured the same as 1:1 tires?
40 series meaning the height of the tire (from ground to bead) is 40% of the width?

Excuse my ignorance.

According to prolines site, 40 series means 40 inches diameter in scale. It's really 38 inches but I guess 40 series sounds cooler.

The new line-up of 40 Series products starts with the all-new, chrome plated 40 Series Velocity 6 wheel for T-MAXX™, Terra Crusher, Savage, and MGT. Designed for ultimate durability and great looks with super-tough and ultra-smooth chrome.

The new, innovative design brings you a 1" diameter increase in wheel height, a 1" increase in wheel width, and to scale, 40" of gleaming chrome finish. The super-tough chrome finish allows for direct mount then glue surface, insuring less mounting hassle. Additionally, the Velocity 6 and Outback were designed and licensed directly through the world famous Weld Racing, while bringing you their same quality standards. Pro-Line 40 Series Velocity 6…undisputedly the most innovative and stylish Monster Truck wheel to date.

ok, thanks

Back