Tire ?`

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane1041

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I have seen all of the talk about the disadvantages of running 40 series wheels , however for the life of me I cannot find a good tire wheel setup that is not 40 series :).....I wouldnt mind trying a smaller wheel/tire combo but I dont know what I am really lookng for :eek:
If anyoe has some suggestions for a smaller wheel/tire combo without a huge sidewall I am all ears .

I dont like alot of sidewalls due to the tires rolling over when you turn

INstead of getting a smaller tire and bigger wheel get yourself a set of racers edge or trinity 3 piece foams. They hold a sidewall very very well and don't give you all that dead weight at the end of your arms.

vbgagnon said:
INstead of getting a smaller tire and bigger wheel get yourself a set of racers edge or trinity 3 piece foams. They hold a sidewall very very well and don't give you all that dead weight at the end of your arms.

I don't think those will fit the stock revo wheel/tire setup.

Your right, they won't. I was saying instead of going for the 40 series. The foams last a good long time and are very stiff.

Get the Ofna 17mm hubs and run a truggy wheel with a Bowtie MT or Crime Fighter MT

Back