Wings and glow plugs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane1041

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Hey guys I was just wondering what benefit does a wing make when you stick it on your truck?
I am ordering a Proline wing and a tekno mount ....I am getting to help protect the body and motor .....Do the wings help with downforce or anything ?

What plugs can you run in the 2.5 3.3 and OS18tm? I would like to get one plug to run in all of them ....I have been using the Q plug in the 2.5 and 3.3

Yes the wing does help some. When jumping it will help keep you level, It should also help you stick to the track more.

A wing does protect the body and engine, but the one bad thing that I noticed about a wing is that when the truck flips the wing makes sure it stays on it's lid instead of rolling back onto the wheels. If you like the look and don't flip very often a wing is great........I flip way too much to keep one on my truck LOL

I'm with Monkey Wrench, I use MC59 with no problems for bothe 3.3 and2.5r

Ok so does anyone have any links to places selling plugs by the dozen or so ....I alway try to buy in large quanities to save a few bucks where I can