My Mamba

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Plude

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
It's an Associated Factory Team RC18T with a Mamba Brushless Competition Pack. I just put the Dean's Connectors on it, I'm converting all my rc18t to Deans.
Dsc04142x6.jpg

The new Proline Road Rage tires and RPM Revolver deep dish chromies for this truck came in Friday.
Dsc04138x6.jpg

I'll be getting Lipos and a charger for them in a couple week. I want to try to blow my son's stock Jammin X1CRT off

damnn that thing looks sweet as hell... I'm lovin the body also. should be pretty damn fast as well...

Very nice Bill.
Are tou picking up a 2 or 3s packs? I've been using 3s packs from the start.
It'll be quick and fast.

Have you clocked it to see what it is going at full throttle?.. Looks clean man. Nice job.

I'll put my Bushnell speed gun on it when I put the Lipos in it :)

I'd also like to know about how fast these travel. Is your comp series brushless the 6800? Also did you pick up the Castle Link?

Yes it's the 6800 and I don't have the Castle Link for it. Tomorrow new RPM bumpers for all of my little guys and a couple new BRP bodies for..?????
BRPbodyx6.jpg

Last edited:
The Castle Link is the best $25 I've spent on mine so far Bill. It will give you multiple timing advances with near unlimited combinations of throttle/braking curves without have to listen for the beeps along with instant notifications for esc firmware and program updates as they become available. Plus it allows me to save all of the custom settings for each car/truck.

Your factory team truck is giving me a couple of new upgrade ideas.

"Maybe he does what to get a Castle Link" "Yeah, Maybe I do wanna get me a Castle Link" LOL

My old ESC 25 went bad and they're replacing it Free(I already bought a new one $79). I'm thinking about getting another FT RC18T. I have plenty of goos servos (like the ones that came with my Spektrum DX2) and a new Mamba 6800 is around $60

I sounded just like a commercial :) j/k

Back