mini

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChevyRacing

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi, I've got around $100 and i was thinking about a mini t, or is there anything better for the price? i am mainly looking at it because it can run for a half hour on 4 AA's. what about the others for run time? Also I've got a 2500mah 6v pack for my t-maxx reciver, will it work in a mini-t? Thanks:)

ChevyRacing said:
Hi, I've got around $100 and i was thinking about a mini t, or is there anything better for the price? i am mainly looking at it because it can run for a half hour on 4 AA's. what about the others for run time? Also I've got a 2500mah 6v pack for my t-maxx reciver, will it work in a mini-t? Thanks:)

For the price I personally look into getting a used rc18. What you said about you being able to to run for half hour on 4 AA's is possible but there are different factor that come into play that may or may not let you do that. It depends on the terrain you are driving on your style of driving and the mah of the battery.

You said you had a reciever pack from your Maxx. YOu can possible use it but it will most likely take some modification.

Hope this helped

Danny

I think the rc18 would be the best option for you. It is a nice 4 wheel drive car and comes in a few diferent types (ST, Monster truck, and buggy) I really dont like the monster truck version. It comes with a battery and charger. It is a cheap 24 hour charger but it does get the job done.

go for the minit and get a 7 cell with baja and you will be really fast and dont for git to get a ball diff

Back