airbrushes?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have experience with that particular setup. It's certainly affordable. I don't know how durable it is, though. Looks all plastic. But I agree that stepping up to an airbrush is a great idea if you plan on painting a lot. It will really expand your creativity a lot more than rattle cans. That compressor goes to 40 psi whould should be ok to spray most paints. I would also take a moment to scan Ebay to see if anyone else has good packages. And check www.bearair.com and www.dixieart.com to see if they do also.

Yeah search eBay. I'm looking for one right now, though I don't need the compressor since I have one already I've noticed a lot of package deals (compressor/airbrush) going for near that same price or just a few $$$$ more that appear to be better quality. Search eBay for things like "iwata" or "paasche" or "badger"

I think someone posted a link before too for a place called www.airbrushcity.com They had decent prices if I recall. Another I found was www.shoptheartstore.com

Last edited:
Back