Hyper 7 PCR Pro saga

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CANLOGIC

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I think I have finally decided that this thing is going back. I started to take it a part and reassemble it as per the discussion I had with ofna tech support. Last night I found that I needed a new oring for the center diff. Of course there is no diagram of the center diff anywhere and no parts list. Finally I called ofna 6 times each time I was given a different part number that was wrong. The last call I made I was told I had to buy either new diff cases or a kit with screws etc to get an oring. I asked where I could get an exploded view or a parts list or part numbers for the center diff and was told they dont exist. I asked if they could give me a basic setup sheet for toe in camber etc etc and was told they don't have one. So I think I give up. Far too much money for this kind of crap. The mugen might be a couple of hundred more but from what I hear should be a far better experience.

sorry to hear that. I had a similar issue with the directions. Poor but I got help here on the forum. The O ring issue is kinda wierd. Tech support at ofna is not all that cool. I speak to Andrew about things mostly.

i have a full manual for the hyper 7 that tells me all the parts numbers and stuff and I'm pretty sure i have the parts list for the hyper 7. i could probably help you if you have the spider diff becuase that is the diff that i have and the exploded view that i have is probably for the spider diff. PM me and i can probably help you.

I think the diff I have only comes in the PCR pro and ofna tech support themselves could not give me a part number. They told me that an exploded view and parts list for the diff I have does not exist. I am pretty fed up with the whole ofna experience and think I will get a prospec instead. Thanks for the offer though.

I spoke to a manager at ofna yesterday named Paul who has agreed to send me the missing parts. He convinced me not to return it and offered to help with any missing parts or info that I needed.

Back