I'm back

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeburgin

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well as you can probably see the off roader has been put back in action, so I am now running mbx5prospec and mrx4 for our mugen importer, YAY, first race meeting was this weekend for the year, started well, had an absolutly crappy 3 qualifying, dnf every single one, qualified for the c final was leading till 2 minutes from the end got t boned and flattened my tune nova pipe, and lost a wheel...... nice!!!!! Track conditions were bone dry and dusty with holes that you could lose a atv in (I'm serious these holes you lost sight of your car in) my rbws7II swallowed a masive amout of dirt and blew out 2 sets of clutch bearings, looks like I'm up for a rebuild :( not bad for its first run :devious:
but looks like you guys were right, on road is fun but off road rocks :)

bout time Mike. I've been elsewhere for a while too, but been popping in every now and then.

mikeburgin said:
my rbws7II swallowed a masive amout of dirt ... looks like I'm up for a rebuild ... not bad for its first run

holly crap. I'd feel sick to my stomach if that happend to a new mill. Also, there is this thing called an "air filter"...
:jk:

Welcome back to off road mike. It's nice havin someone with your experience around. :thumbup:

Back